TIDINGS FROM TRUMOO® HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, EXCLUDING COLORADO, LOUISIANA AND RHODE ISLAND.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Tidings from TruMoo Holiday Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open to legal U.S. residents residing within the 50 United States or DC, except Colorado, Louisiana and Rhode Island, 18 years of age or older as of December 4, 2012. Employees, officers and directors of Dean Dairy Holdings, LLC and Suiza Dairy Group, LLC (collectively, the “Sponsor”), its parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, brokers, distributors, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers (collectively “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, spouse) of each such person, and persons living in the same household as each such person (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Eligibility may be verified by Sponsor at any time. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void in Colorado, Louisiana, Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Promotion Parties and judges, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion if he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules.
3. TO ENTER: This Promotion begins at 11:30 am Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 4, 2012 and ends at 5 pm CST on December 24, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). You may enter by (1) signing in to your Facebook account or, if you are not already a member, becoming a member of Facebook.com and signing in to your Facebook account; then (2) visiting and “liking” Facebook.com/TruMooMilk; then (3) looking for the Tidings from TruMoo Holiday giveaway posts, and following the link within the post to the TruMoms blog (http://www.trumoo.com/trumoms/); then (4) leaving a comment on the giveaway post. There will be one (1) prize awarded for each of six (6) giveaway posts, and there is a limit of only one (1) valid entry per person per giveaway post. Repeat comments for any single giveaway post do not count toward additional entries. You must leave a comment after each giveaway post for which you would like to enter the associated prize drawing. From December 4th to December 21st, giveaway posts will be available every Tuesday and Friday. For Tuesday giveaway posts, comments/entries must be placed by 5 pm CST the following Thursday; and for Friday giveaway posts, comments/entries must be placed by 5 pm CST the following Monday. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries submitted in excess of stated entry limit will be void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, may void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION/PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Six (6) Prizes will be awarded. On Thursdays and Mondays following each of the six (6) giveaway posts, after the 5 pm CST entry deadline, a random drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization from among all eligible entries received, to award one (1) Holiday-themed Prize Pack for each giveaway post. The approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is $25. Contents of the Prize Pack is the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The total combined approximate retail value of all prizes available is $150. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each selected potential winner will first be notified via email. To claim a prize, potential winner will be required to respond by email within forty-eight (48) hours after transmission of the aforementioned message and provide his/her full name, physical mailing address and phone number. Subsequently, potential winner will receive additional prize claim instructions by mail and/or email and may be required to complete, sign and return: (a) a Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release; and (b) where lawful, a Publicity Release. All requested documents must be returned to Sponsor by the date specified in potential winner’s notification email. Any prize details not specified will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitutions may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of prizes not specified by Sponsor as being included. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification and prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: (a) potential winner’s failure to respond to initial notification via email within forty-eight (48) hours after its transmission; (b) the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s email address prior to receipt of notification; (c) potential winner’s failure to “like” the TruMoo Facebook page, (d) potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (e) potential winner’s failure to complete and return required documents by the date specified in notification email/letter; and (f) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of disqualification of a potential winner and assuming sufficient time remains, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility.
6. SPONSOR’S RIGHTS TO ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the Entry (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. By submitting an Entry, you forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights in the Entry that may preclude the Promotion Parties’ use of the Entry, or require your permission for the Promotion Parties to use the Entry. By submitting an Entry, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against any of the Promotion Parties, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative works, infringe any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, or moral rights. You further acknowledge that the Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your Entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment; or (c) to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, due to a human, typographical, mechanical or other error, the number of potential winners notified is greater than the listed number of prizes at any level, such listed number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entrants who submit a legitimate prize claim for that level. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, brokers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and any other entities affiliated with the administration of the Promotion, together with the respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of each (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in this Promotion or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Promotion; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) changes to Facebook policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of this Promotion; or (f) injury or damage to persons (including death) or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Promotion or receipt of any prize or while preparing for, and/or traveling to or from, and/or participating in any prize or promotion-related activity. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in this Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promotion, the prize, and all materials provided on or through any Promotion-related website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of your Entry, or your conduct in creating an Entry or otherwise in connection with the Promotion, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
10. PUBLICITY: By submitting an Entry, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, Entry and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or Entry.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Missouri. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri. ENTRANTS WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
13. WINNERS LIST: For winner’s name, visit the TruMom’s blog (http://www.trumoo.com/trumoms/). Winner’s information will be posted for a minimum of 60 days following the end of the Promotion.
SPONSOR: Dean Dairy Holdings, LLC and Suiza Dairy Group, LLC, 2711 N. Haskell Ave, Ste. 3400, Dallas, TX 75204.
Any third party trademarks appearing in these Official Rules are the property of their respective owners and used for descriptive purposes only. Such use does not imply sponsorship or endorsement of this Promotion.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and not to Facebook.